The season of raw mango is here. I waited for the whole year for raw mangoes as I love raw mangoes. Mango, the king of fruits is available only during summer and sweet and sour raw mango ice lollies can give the perfect refreshments during hot hot summer. No artificial color is added in these lollies. Raw mango is used to make these ice lollies together with some mint leaves, sugar, salt and some mild spices. Just blend all the ingredients and transfer into ice pop or ice lolly molds. If you don't have ice lolly molds, you can use paper cups and wooden sticks.
Also try Watermelon Ice Pops
Raw Mango Ice Lollies
- 1 cups of raw mango peeled, seeded and diced.
- 5-6 finely chopped mint leaves
- Pinch of cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups of water
- In a blender blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- With the help of a stained, filter the liquid into a jar. Discard the remaining.
- Transfer the liquid into ice lolly molds.
- Freeze until solid.