Make jackfruit ice-cream with just three ingredients. Jackfruit is the largest fruit of the world. It grows in the tropical regions of the world. The unripe fruit is used as a vegetable and the ripe fruit is sweet. Jackfruit is a good source of vitamins and minerals. As it is available during summer, we can make a tasty ice-cream from jackfruit. Sharing a simple and no cook jackfruit ice-cream recipe below.
- 10-12 jackfruit pods
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- In a bowl take out the white fiber from the jackfruit pods. Discard the seeds.
- Now in a blender jar take the jackfruit fiber and sugar. Blend into a smooth puree.
- Whisk the cream till thick.
- Add jackfruit puree in the cream and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips. Keep it in the refrigerator and freeze overnight.
- Scoop and serve.