Pizza without using oven is possible. We can make pizza on tawa or pan. It's very simple and need not much afford.
In my previous post I shared the recipe of how to make pizza base at home without using oven. From two cups of flour I made four medium sized pizza base. Using those pizza base I made one veg pizza for me and my husband, one simple chicken pizza for my son and one sweet corn pizza for my daughter. But if you don't want to make your own pizza base at home you can buy pizza base from the store.
|Sweet corn pizza|
The procedure of making these pizzas are the same. So today I'm going to share the recipe of veg pizza which I made without using oven.
Indian style Veg Pizza on Tawa :
📎Course : Main Course
📎Cuisine : World
🔪Preparation Time : 15 minutes
♨Cooking Time : 20 minutes
🕞Total : 35 minutes
🍴Servings : 1
🍴Servings : 1
- 1 medium sized pizza base
- 1 medium onion, chopped in small squares
- 1 small tomato, chopped in small squares
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of sweet corn
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce or as required
- 4-5 basil leaves
- Pizza cheese as you required or 1/8 cup of grated cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Red chilli flakes as required.
- Heat the tawa on high heat.
- In the meantime spread the pizza sauce on the upper side of the pizza base.
- Top up with chopped onion, garlic, tomato, sweet corn and basil leaves.
- Sprinkle grated pizza cheese above the veggies.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Now above the hot tawa, place a nonstick frying pan.
- Once the frying pan becomes hot, lower the heat.
- Now place the pizza on the frying pan and cover with a lid.
- Let the pizza cook in low heat till cheese melts and the pizza base becomes golden.
- Once done, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle some red chilli flakes and serve hot.