|Green Chilli Pickle|
There are many different ways of making green chilli pickle. This pickle is hot and sweet in taste.
Green Chilli Pickle
📎Course : Pickle
📎Cuisine : Indian
- 2 cups of chopped green chillies
- 3 tbsp pickle masala*
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup mustard oil
- 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- Heat oil in a pan. Remove from heat and keep it aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl take the chopped green chillies and all the other ingredients except vinegar and mix well.
- Pour the oil into the bowl and mix well.
- Now add vinegar and mix well.
- Now transfer everything in a glass bottle.
- Keep the bottles under sun for 1 week till the chopped chillies become tender.
- Now the green chilli pickle is ready to serve.
- You can preserve it for longer periods but make sure your glass container is air tight. Give the pickle bottle under sun once or twice in a month and shake the bottle sometimes so that the oil in the pickle touches all the ingredients well.
* you can use ready-made pickle masala from the market or you can make it by yourself. To know the procedure of making pickle masala click here