This guest post is by Chinmoyee Bayan. Her hobby is baking and cooking. Before she was a teacher by profession but now she's fully a housewife & doing baking business from home.
Bread is a staple food prepared by way of baking from a dough of flour and water. Pav bread is basically a small loaf of bread. So today I'm going to share a simple recipe of Eggless pav bread .
- Maida 2 cups
- Yeast 1 spoon
- Luke warm milk 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 spoon
- Sugar 1 spoon
- Olive oil 2 spoons
- In a bowl take 1 cup of Luke warm milk, yeast and sugar. keep aside for 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes yeast will be active. Then add maida, oil, salt and luke warm water( if necessary) and make a soft dough.
- Cover and keep the bowl in a warm place for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour the dough will be double.
- Then knead for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough in equal parts and shape them and keep them in a grease pan.
- Let them rest for another half hour. This will help them rise nicely.
- Brush little milk on top of the pavs, it will give golden colour.
- Bake them in a preheated oven of 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- The pavs are ready to eat😋😋
* Please visit her facebook page ChinKitchen(click here👈) for more such recipes *