This is my first post on soup recipe. Mutton soup is a very healthy soup and very easy to prepare. Mutton soup is good in winter season to beat the cool but it can also be served during rainy season.
🔪Preparation Time : 5 minutes
♨Cooking Time : 25 minutes
🕞Total : 30 minutes🍴Servings : 2
- 200 gms mutton with bone,
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste,
- 1/3 tbsp turmeric powder,
- 1/3 tbsp cumin powder,
- 1 tbsp cornflour,
- 1 tbsp mustard oil or any other edible oil,
- 1/4 tbsp cumin seeds,
- 1/2 tbsp black peeper powder,
- Salt to taste and
- Coriander leaves chopped for garnishing.
- Wash mutton pieces under running water several times. In a ptessure cooker take the mutton pieces. Add 4 cups of water. Add turmeric and cumin powder together with ginger garlic paste. Add salt and close the cooker. On high heat cook the mutton for 5-6 whistles or as much as whistle to soften the mutton.
- Remove from heat. Let the cooker open itself.
- Now, in a pan heat oil. Add cumin seeds. When crackling pour the mutton prices with other remaining from the cooker. Add little water if required.
- In a bowl take the cornflour and half cup of water. Mix it well and then mix it with the soup in the pan. Add peeper powder.
- Remove from heat. Add chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.